H-1013 kitchen drawer bracket

A handy person from St. Louis says:
we are looking for this part for our kitchen drawers or a substitute which would work. We are wanting to replace all hardware on our kitchen cabinet drawers
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have a 1980's era American cabinet drawer bracket. This has been discontinued, but our 32-094 has worked as a substitute. See if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)