A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:

These are the latches at top of wind to hold window in or release these to tilt window in.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_1772.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we do not carry tilt latches like the ones in your photo but take a look at the video below to see if you could use one of our surface-mounted alternatives. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)