H-LC25 replacement parts ID help

A quick learner from Denver says:
I have multiple guillotine tilt upper windows that do not stay in the up position and slam down.
The spring mechanism looks good but as you can see in the picture, the plastic part has broken on each window I have inspected.
What part # is it that I would need to order?
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191102_160308.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191102_160300.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

If you're needing just the clip, our 15-181 would make a good fit, as well as, the 15-180 coil balance shoe. Take a look and let us know if you need any further help with your coil balance system.

A quick learner from Denver says:
Excellent!
Just what I needed.
Ordered what I needed and should be good to go.
Much appreciated!

Victor
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Great! We are happy to help!

A home owner from New Jersey says:
I have a H-LC25-47-x80 tilt window in white. The window slams down. So, I believe it's broken coil balance shoes. Do you think this is the problem? If so, how much are the replacement parts delivered to NJ?
Jim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window No 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window No 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window No 23jpeg.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If your windows are slamming down, odds are it's a problem with the coil spring itself. Your shoe doesn't appear to be damaged based on this photo, but you should triple check before you buy anything just to be sure. If you don't see any obvious signs of damage then you probably just need new springs.

With that in mind, I suggest our Series 190. I'm very confident that this will be compatible with all your existing hardware. Your next step will be to check the stamp printed on the old spring to confirm the best weight option. That will require removing the original.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.