Haas drawer plastic part replacement

A home owner from Indianapolis,IN says:
I am sending pictures of broken plastic piece that is part of drawer system. The piece is screwed to the back wall of srawer and provides support for slide on bottom of drawer attaches drawer to cabinet
User submitted photo of their drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we haven't been able to find an exact match, though our 32-131 seems similar. Do you think you could adapt this for use in your drawer?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)