Handle

A handy person from Portland says:
Looking for a replacement handle/lock that will work for this door. Unfortunately I don't have any model numbers or further identifiers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named b30f97fc-0e59-4ded-bd47-dd07812250b1_cdv_photo_001
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ad61c8f2-0e86-44eb-ae41-b57ce7ea735a_cdv_photo_001
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14da6661-df48-46e8-850a-a5dec35dab7c_cdv_photo_001
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

This is an Andersen brand door. I don't believe that your exact handle is made anymore but we do sell the modern 88-019 and 88-020. I know the design looks different but Andersen did make these to replace the handles you have now. We've been told by other customers that they work just as well.

We also sell modern equivalents of the other parts you show here, too. See our 82-043 thumb latch and compare the 82-037 mortise lock kit to yours if needed. Thanks for posting! 

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.