A handy person from New Jersey says:
We need to replace this handle
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
We appreciate your inquiry. To replace this handle please take a look at product 83-034. This should be what you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)