A quick learner from Oregon says:

US patent no 3.082.029

I need a replacement handle set for sliding patio door like this please

The part is 6" in length, 3 1/2" wide and the handle is 1" wide

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9022222C-9417-4B50-AE35-714C0832A075.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A038DDD2-E3FE-454B-B847-2D1428AD9EF4.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 82-063 Surface Mount Lock Set. Compare the dimensions and see if this matches what you need.

A quick learner from Maryland says:
This #82-063 looks like it will fit based upon dimensions and configuration. Our inside handle is silver with a brown wood-like inset with the star type cut outs just like you show in other pictures on your site. I have no problem updating to black. I assume it comes with attaching hardware. What is your return policy just in case it doesn't fit? I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Happy New Year.
Michael
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Michael. You can see our Return Policy here. Let me know how you make out, and happy new year to you as well. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.