Handle for bi-fold closet door

A quick learner from Beavercreek OH says:
I am looking for handles for bi-fold closet doors. These doors are very old Stanley/Monarch closet doors.

Picture - Handle_doortype.jpg shows the some numbers from the back of the door. Then numbers read 50707932 243574.

Picture - Handle1a.jpg shows handle (with ruler behind it) showing 3 inch length

Picture - Handle1b.jpg shows handle (with ruler behind it) showing 1 1/2 inch width of the flat area of the handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle1b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle1a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle_doortype.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this handle, unfortunately. The only thing we carry that may work for you would be our 22-017. Would this be a possible match? I'm a little worried about the way ours hooks in, as I can't be sure that your door would accommodate it, but look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.