Handle for sliding door

A handy person from Connecticur says:

Looked in all the known and unknown places with door off can not find manufacturer. I also need the striker that is attached to the permanent door

Thanks. 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16763892494156277596584367423938.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The closest replacement we have to your handle set is part 82-002. This is compatible with the 88-002 handle pull. Carefully compare the measurements of these parts to confirm if this handle set and handle pull are the right fit for you.

Alternate image for 82-002
Alternate image for 82-002

Alternate image for 88-002
Alternate image for 88-002

A handy person from Connecticut says:
Hi Jasmine,

This should work. Please go ahead and place order.

My wife's, daughter and her two sons names all start with "J".
Welcome to the family. Thanks again, Darrell
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad to hear that these parts are a fit for you.

I am, unfortunately, unable to place the order for you. You may purchase these parts through our website or give a call to our customer service department at (888) 991-1929 to have an available customer service agent assist you.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.