Handle replacement

A quick learner from Nevada says:
Can the 83-002 handle be replaced with the 83-003? Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe you can, unfortunately. There is a slight step down on the inside handle for the 83-003, while the 83-002 has a pronounces step down in the handle that brings it flush with the door frame. The 83-002 is made for extruded screen doors while the 83-003 is for a rolled type (soft aluminum) screen door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)