Handle snapped to open Amerimax windows

Home Owner from California
Apr 29, 2024 7:20 pm
I'm looking for the replacement part of the handle that connects to internal screw that cranks an Amerimax window open and closed.
IMG_8131 IMG_8127 IMG_8126 IMG_8125
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey from SWISCO
May 1, 2024 12:09 pm


It's tough to be sure but it looks like you may have the Roto 39-342. If so, you can use the 39-232 handle if that is the only damaged part. Take a look and compare the specifications of the parts related on this page to your original hardware. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 39-342
Alternate image for 39-342

Dimensions and profile view of 39-232
Dimensions and profile view of 39-232

Dimensions and alternate view of 39-232
Dimensions and alternate view of 39-232

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts