Handle with 45 degree lock

A quick learner from CA says:
Wooden handle where duct tape is. Hole space is 5 5/8"
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid this handle set is a bit unfamiliar to me. Can you show me the lock in the door with which it interacts? We'll do our best to help from there. Many thanks. 

It's too broken to reinstall. Anything with 5 5/8" hole spacing?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid not, but we may have other options for you that could work--it depends on what the mortise lock in the door looks like. If you can show us that, I can see what other options we have. 

Here's the lock
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13ECBEAD-4780-4EC3-AF9A-605CE9F28F16.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C50F3A4C-2AB3-4878-B777-C2933A019F62.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Your mortise lock looks like the 82-223, but that has a 90 degree key way. The 82-218 mortise lock has a Rounded face, but that has the 45 degree key way. See if you could use the 82-223 mortise lock with the square face. As for the handle could not find a handle like yours or any handle with the same mounting hole locations. You would need to use one of the newer type handles used with mortise locks. Take a look at the 82-035 or the 82-030, depending on the style you prefer. You would need to use one of these type handles. Match up the thumb turn in your mortise lock key way and see if you can use one of the existing holes in your door. That way you only have to drill one extra hole.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.