Handle and Locking Lever

A contractor from Marion, mass says:
I'm looking for a new handle and locking lever. Here are some pics.

Measurements:
Center of top hole to center of bottom hole is 2 3/4 inches
Center of top hole to center of 2nd hole from top is 1 1/2 inches
Center of 2nd hole to center of 3rd hole is 1 1/2 inches.
Depth of the hole in the side of the slider to insert the locking mechanism is 1 1/2 inches

I called and spoke to you guys on the phone. For some reason, they don't know what handle they used for that series/model. To me that's extremely weird. If there are multiple handles used for a series, use a letter next to the model number to indicate the handle type. That would avoid a lot of hassle for customers and streamline faster response on getting parts out to customers. It's a win/win.

Hopefully I don't need to replace the slider with a different one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 84785587-37A5-4173-8991-1397B60DC707.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 10AC6788-93FF-4C8F-9A37-A2BBFD457FF7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 093A88D8-4FFD-46A9-92D1-BC015B951262.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4315C827-0203-4004-9F40-7B29FD53A361.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this handle. The reason we can't identify what you have based on the Series and model of the door is because we didn't make this door. We don't make any doors, in fact; please understand that we're a third party supplier that sells many different parts made by many different companies. We have no control over how parts are designated from company to company and therefore cannot implement the changes you've suggested.

Furthermore, your handle is actually a generic style, so I don't think having manufacturer information would benefit us anyway. When it comes to stuff like this, seeing a photo just makes things a lot easier since we can eyeball it right away.

In your case I think the 82-030 is the best option. This has a 3-15/16" hole spacing, which should match your door, and comes with an adjustable thumb lever.

It also looks like your mortise lock is missing. Without seeing the original, I can't be 100% sure of what you need but my best guess is the 82-226. Review its dimensions and see how well they compare to the space available in your door.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.