Handle and Spindle

A home owner from NY says:
The brackets are fine. However, the crank handle broke and the spindle part is stripped. The only way to open and close the window is through a vice grip. I am unable to find a sticker with the serial number for the window. The only number I can find is OP06-1505 which is on the plastic part of the mechanism. Please advise on the part(s) I would need to repair. Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 39-114L or 39-205. These handles are both meant for operators that have an 11/32" spindle, so just make sure that this size is correct.
A home owner from NY says:
Thanks for the quick response. I know I need the handle, but the spindle is stripped so I would have to replace that piece as well. What part would I need to replace that. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I see. Sorry for the confusion. I'm afraid that cannot be replaced. If yours is damaged, you'd need an entirely new operator, as well. See our 39-399 and 39-400, these may be what you need.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.