Handle and mortise lock replacement

A professional from Chicago says:
Hello! I was hoping you guys can help me out. This building has a lot of old patio doors with failing hardware. Some the locks dont work, some the latch handles are broken off. So i'm looking to replace both the inside and outside handles and the locks. The branding of the existing is Arcadia, and the screws on the inside handle measure roughly 5.5" apart. I know finding an exact replacement is out of the picture, but looking for something to replace all of them with. Any help in the right direction would be great. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9911.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9912.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9914.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9916.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We have a few possible options, but I'd first like to see your mortise lock out of the door so we can view its side profile. That will determine whether we can replace the mortise lock, which then will determine what handle sets you could use. Many thanks.

A professional from IL says:
Attached are some more pictures. I couldn't get the metal piece to slide out, and I was afraid to break it. The depth of the lock is roughly 1 1/4". Hopefully this helps.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0008.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0005.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0004.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you! Looks like you have an old and discontinued Arcadia 800 Series patio door. This hardware isn't made anymore, but I believe that you can use our 82-218 mortise lock with either our 82-020 or 82-033 handle set. You will need to drill new holes for either of these two handle sets, unfortunately.

A professional from IL says:
We will be able to use the existing lock hole though correct? We would just need to drill 2 holes through the style for the handles right?

Profile picture of Bob

That's right. You would just recenter the new holes around the larger center hole where the latch tail goes.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.