Handles and Lock for Renewal By Anderson Frenchwood Gliding Doorwall

A home owner from Canton, Michigan 48187 says:
I am looking to replace both door handles and the lock lever for my 25 year old Renewal By Anderson Frenchwood Gliding Doorwall. Both handles and lock lever are bright brass and are severely pitted, with the finish coming off. The new style Anderson Frenchwood doorwall hardware has been changed from what have and the screw holes will not line up with my older doorwalls. My doorwalls have been stained, so even if holes line up, there would be exposed wood either above or below the new handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Renewal Anderson Frenchwood Gliding Doorwall Brigh
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Andersen no longer makes this same style handle, unfortunately, but in my experience the modern 88-013 and 88-014 handles work perfectly well as alternatives. We've been suggesting these in the years since the original was discontinued and have been met with a lot of success. Andersen specifically recommends that these be used as replacements, in fact.

It's a similar story for the thumb lever. Our modern replacement is the 82-043.

A home owner from Canton, Michigan 48187 says:
Does this style of handle or thumb latch come in a brass finish. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid not. Andersen only makes these in White and Stone.

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.