Har-Vey closet rollers

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
My closet has Har-Vey Challenger rollers with 3/4" diameter wheels and a 3/4" backset. The wheel surface is rounded. I need replacements. The only 3/4"-3/4" combo I see on Swisco has a flat wheel. ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jeff Brotherton.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. I'm afraid I couldn't find a roller in that size with a round wheel, either. I have a bit of a weird idea, though. Could you possibly use our 23-003 (3/4" offset), but drill out the wheel and install our 10-102 in its place? The 10-102 is made for shower doors, but it's 3/4" in diameter and has a rounded edge. 

Let me know what you think of this solution. Also keep in mind that products altered in this way cannot be returned for a refund.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.