Hardware for Sliding Closet Door

A home owner from Rhode Island says:
Hi folks - I don't know if you can tell by looking at this, but the hardware for the front sliding door to the closet is broken, and the door won't slide. The inside door is working ok. Is there any chance you can tell what part this is without seeing it removed from the door? I truly appreciate your time. Thank you-
Laura
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 1.14.49 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 1.15.02 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 1.15.14 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 1.17.15 PM.png
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

What we can see in your photo is similar to the 23-158 pocket door trolley but we can be positive with it still installed. I would recommend removing the trolley to compare to the specifications below. Take a look and see what you think. Thank you!

Dimensions for 23-158
Dimensions for 23-158

Alternate view of 23-158
Alternate view of 23-158

A home owner from Rhode Island says:
Thanks very much!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We're happy to help! Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.