Hardware for cheap storm windows/screens

A home owner from St. Louis says:
I recently bought a vacation home that has inexpensive storm windows with screens, about a half dozen of which are broken at various points. I do not know the brand name. The corners look a lot like 95-168, but the tilt corners are plastic and don't exactly match anything I see on the website. 95-015 looks like they might work. What do you think? (Note that the attached photo show the width of the arm as 3/16". I think 5/32 is more accurate.)

A few of the latches are also broken and I don't see anything that matches them. I have also attached a photo of a latch. I have not yet removed one as I didn't want to risk breaking something that couldn't be replaced. The latch appears to be held in place by the corner piece and the frame is dimpled to hold the spring. The latches are 3 5/6" long and the end is 7/16" wide and about 7/32" thick at the widest point. Is there anything that might work for this?

If this helps, the frames are 5/16" and both the storm windows and the screens appear to use the same hardware.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. Please see our new 91-010 and 91-011 Slide Latches and compare them to your existing latches. For the corners, see our 96-008 and 95-009. Let me know if these will work for you!
A quick learner from St. Louis says:
Thanks! It looks like my patience was rewarded. I have ordered one set and will give them a try.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)