Harvey replacement window

A quick learner from Longmeadow ma says:
Pivot parts for three windows I need six pivots
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15669110058352229295366667991421.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15669110634692666205718407269688.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15669111430541607743943653435685.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid I don't recognize this pivot bar. We do have a few different Harvey brand bars, but none look like this. Would it be possible to see an undamaged version fully removed from the window?

So if you look at the first picture you can see the rivets so the pivot goes down and it's tied at that point. The second picture is a piece of the aluminum just fell off of the top of it so the pivot actually goes down into the window and connects where the rivets are The picture with nothing in it is the sign of the window that does not have pivot in at all so I will have to drill out the rivets I'm sure they change the design and they have a different part that goes on that window because they're kind of cheap.i can't pull a pivot off without breaking the pivot.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can help! See our 26-423. This has been known to work on Harvey windows and it seems like its design matches your description fairly well. Look it over and let me know if you agree!

Yes that is also the part I was looking at ,that helps thanks
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.