Harvey sliding window

A home owner from Cushing Maine says:
Missing the left side from the inside of a Harvey window.
Pictures are from the right side of the window.
The missing piece fits into a "U" shaped side that goes up and down with the window mechanism.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F444CC9C-201A-4340-BA93-BC6251B603F5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 264E34EE-52D6-4FB2-90B6-9A42801D7E04.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9C53CEFF-EEF1-4141-94C7-AB6946403739.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F5EC5C0B-63F8-4632-95E3-83AE888ADB4D.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This reminds me of an interlocking pivot bar like our 26-316, but I can't be certain. Please remove your old one and compare to see if it matches up. Show us pictures of the pivot bar removed and tell us the dimensions if they differ.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.