Harvey storm door hardware

A quick learner says:
we have an unused Harvey Solid Core Storm door that we want to install but do not have any of the handle hardware. I have attached some pictures of the door, what door handle and other hardware would we need? We contacted Harvey and they said that you would be the best bet. Thank you very much for the help! Could you give me a few links on your site that would work with the 3 hole pattern like the photo I sent you?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2955 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2956.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looking at your storm door, I believe the mounting hole centers for the storm door lock are 1-3/4" on center. With that said, I recommend you take a look at the parts we've related for you on this page. These handles come with either the 40-117 or the 40-145 latch which I think might latch onto the inside of the Z-bar door trim. However, not all the handles come with their own keeper. Review the specifications for these parts to see if the mounting holes match up to your storm door and which handle you think would be best.

I can't promise any will work but they're a place to start at least. 

How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Storm Door Handle Set [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle Set [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.