Harvey window

A quick learner from 06708 says:
I have a Harvey window that needs 2 new channel balance and a pivot bar. Pivot bar is snapped off not sure if it can be fixed or not?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 5.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need an all new balance and pivot bar. The pivot bar is a match for our 26-423, but you may want to remove an undamaged version to confirm.

The balance is a special configuration. We can supply it, but it has to be a custom order. It also means I need more information. First, please tell me the length of the metal channel itself, as well as the stamp printed on it. Please also tell me how it connects to the track at the top; is it with a screw or a hook? Finally, how many did you need?

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.