Hatch gasket

A quick learner from USA says:
The piece I have attached is 1/4 X 1/4. If you do not have this piece do have something close?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure. Could you remove a small sample and show me pictures of the cross-section? That will give us a better idea of what you have and what can be used as a replacement. Check out the video below to see what I mean.
A quick learner from Denver, NC says:
I have attached more pictures.
User submitted a photo of a window lock system.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We don't have anything like this that's foam filled, but you could consider our 58-135. A hollow rubber seal works just as well as foam filled. Check it out and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)