Have this handle?

A quick learner from USA says:
Can you tell me which handle i need from this picture? Bronze finish.
A quick learner from USA says:
Need this handle in bronze. Is first pic a left or right?
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have two different kinds of handles. One is a "T" handle and the other is a folding handle/cover combo. Do you want to replace the "T" handle with the combo? If so, start by looking at our 39-376 and 39-375. Could these be what you want?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)