Haverford bay window

A quick learner from Cranston, Rhode Island says:
I need the plastic part that holds the bar.
thank you
User submitted photos of a tie bar guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 39-417 Tie Bar Guide. I don't believe yours is made anymore, but the manufacturer tells us that the 39-417 can be used to substitute it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)