Having problems with pivot shoes that I purchased

A contractor from W. Hazleton PA says:

I purchased Thermal Gard pivot shoes for a job. They are Thermal Gard windows. Your product code is 15-070. I have attached a photo of the old one next to the new one. My old one measures 1 1/4" in width, 1 13/16" in overall height, and 5/8" in depth. According to your spec sheet on the 15-070, It is 1 1/4" in width, 2" in height, and 5/8" in depth. However it actually measures 1 5/16" in width, 2 1/8" in overall height, and 21/32" in depth. The actual measurements of your product do not match the spec sheet dimensions. They will not fit in the track. Can you help me find a product that will work? 

Thank you Mark

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200914_0003.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200914_0004.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Usually the 15-070 is indeed what we recommend for this exact pivot shoe, so I'm a bit uncertain. I'm forwarding this discussion to a senior colleague of mine, and we'll get back to you with further thoughts. Thanks for bearing with us. 

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for bearing with me. My senior colleagues tell me that unfortunately the 15-070 is indeed the closest match we have. We have one employee here who has repaired windows that used these pivot shoes in the past, and he said he got them to work with some alteration; but I can't guarantee that anything would work for you. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.