Having trouble removing rollers

A handy person from Ave Maria, Fl says:
The rollers are shot on this screen door. I can't figure out how to remove the rollers. There are no mounting screws, only the roller adjusting screw. There is a square head screw on each corner of the frame, but I think that is what is holding the frame together. Does the frame need to be disassembled in order to remove the rollers? There is a P.G.T engraved on the door handle.
Stumped
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door rollers (3).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door rollers (8).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door rollers (10).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screen door rollers (11).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. It's tough to be certain, but I think your roller is built into the corner itself. The complete assembly may look something like our 84-073, for example.

If I'm right, then you will need to disassemble the frame in order to remove it. I'm afraid that's just how that kind of door is designed to work. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.