Heavy Bifold door track

A home owner from USA says:
I need to replace a track for a very heavy 72" bi-fold closet door. I believe the track that the installer used, was not meant for a solid wood door and became bent. It would no longer hold onto the round head. I was looking at: 72" Bifold Track, 4 Door (7/16" pin)
Product Code: 23-456

which looks like it would work and be a much better quality. Looking at my photos are you able to tell if that's correct, and do I also need to replace the other parts in order for everything to function together? Thanks!
User submitted photos of a bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The top fittings you show me look like our 23-112 top pivot and 23-114 top guide roller. They are used on our 23-512 track, though, and won't work in our 23-456. To use the 23-456, you would also need our 23-121 for the top pivot and top guide. The 23-512 track can take up to 30 pounds and 23-456 can take up to 35 pounds.
A quick learner from California says:
Thanks, that's very helpful. So I will go ahead and order the 23-456 and then I would need a total of (4) of the 23-121? Looks like the guide cap comes off so the same product is used as the top pivot?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the 23-121, use the same pin with cap. There's no need to remove the cap.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.