Help - small non tilt bathroom window balance

A handy person from California says:

Hi, hoping you can help! This is for a small non tilt bathroom window. The metal is 9 inches long, total length is 10 inches. Width is about 1/2". No identifying number that I can see.

Thanks in advance.

Chris M.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15771635519613119559765576283849.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Chris. We can custom make a balance with this length for you. We need just a little more information to get this started. First, can you confirm whether the bottom nylon shoe more closely resembles our 15-004 or 15-005? The only difference between these shoes is their 'depth', or the heel-to-toe measurement, so compare both with your current balance shoe to see what matches best. Can you also give us the exact weight of the window sash? From there, we can get this started for you. Thanks.

A handy person from California says:
Hi Bob,
Thanks for responding! 15-004 is the best match, and the window weighs 5.6 lbs. I only need 1 but may order 2 for the other side. How much are they and how soon will I get them?
Chris
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Chris. I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (2) 9" Series 385 balances, with a stamp option of 0810. This should support your window sash's weight of 5.6 lbs; but if you see a stamp code on the metal channel that reads differently please show us before ordering. Let me know if you have any other questions.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.