Help

A quick learner from Englewood, FL says:
I cannot find any markings.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AD0F88BE-C24B-4FE2-BBB3-AC2EADABBE43.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thanks for writing in. It looks like you have a tilt latch here. In order to see if we have a replacement part, can you please show me it removed from the window? I would also like to know the distance between the installation screws, from center to center. Thanks! 

Thank you so much for getting back to me. Yes they are the tilt kind windows. Attached are 3 pics that should be able to help you. It looks like the screws are about one inch apart I put the tape measure in the pic. Maybe a little more than 1 inch??

Sincerely,

Lisa

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 40B86DD6-F677-4DB0-BB49-9560D6DDDC15.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 863CCD97-04A9-4653-9806-C46991A081DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CDF74514-9A12-45D6-B7FC-C8A1C2C1F89C.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for those follow up pictures. Take a look at our 26-394 and see if this might work for you!

Hi. I did order that part and it didn't quite work. Do you have any that are just a bit shorter between screws. Also wondering if you have any that clamp open. My problem is I live alone, a few of the windows are wide, so when I hold both latches to the open position, I cannot let go to push the window up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Profile picture of Casey

I'm sorry to hear these didn't work out for you. I'm afraid they are the best option we have to offer. If you need to return them you can view our return policy here

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.