Help

A home owner from USA says:

Hi, I am looking for replacement parts for a Pella six ft. sliding storm door. The parts in question, one on top & two on bottom of door. All three are pressed into a slot in the door. Also there is a rubber gasket we're the two doors meet. See pictures below, can you help me. If they are no longer available any suggestion would be appreciated. The door is probably 25 years plus.

Thank you, Michael 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220916_230627.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220916_232445.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220916_233233.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your first photo reminds me of the 55-106 leaf seal but our dimensions differ from yours. Take a look and see if the specifications shown in the diagram below could work for you. You are also welcome to order a sample to try here.

Unfortunately, we do not carry suitable replacements for the second leaf seal, which was discontinued, or the gasket shown in your other two photos. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this part of the repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting.

Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal
Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.