Help! Bought house with windows missing many parts!

A home owner from bloomfield hills, mi says:

I am hoping you can help me with replacement parts for windows in a new/old home we purchased. The windows are Caradco and we need to find these parts - the first is the window keeper/sash keeper. It measures 2"h x 1/2"w x approx. 1" deep. The second is the latch the grabs on to this piece. I believe the part number is 30838A and I am looking for both left and right. Lastly, I would like to purchase the folding handle and cover kit (item 39-107FK) - will this work to replace the covers and cranks on these windows...I have 75 so I want to be sure they are right,

Thanks for your help!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Roberta. For the locks and keeper, check out our 38-097, 38-098, and 38-079. As for the 39-107FK, it looks like it can be used with your operator, yes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)