Help! Cannot find this Tilt Window Pivot Bar

A handy person from Tunkhannock PA says:
I moved into my current home in 2006... It was built in 1993... I think that my windows were replaced in the early 2000's before I moved in, but I cannot find a label or manufacturer on them anywhere... Well, the one window broke a pivot bar about 3 months ago, and I cannot find a replacement ANYWHERE.... Please help me at least get a lead on this part!

Note on the picture... This is the broken pivot bar, the small 't' that is broken off attaches 1/8th of an inch from the bottom... and the whole piece is 2 inches long... Thanks a lot for your help!

Randi
A customer submitted photo of a pivot bar.
Pat # 6058653
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We have located a possible replacement part. However, this part is not yet online. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Randi,
Please take a look at new SWISCO product code 26-271, pivot bar. This is the closest we came to finding a replacement, I believe it might be a newer version of your original pivot, compare the dimensions and let us know what you think.
A home owner from Tunkhannock PA says:
All of the measurements are dead on! I just ordered a few of them... thank you so much for your help! I was truly at a dead end!!

Randi
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I hope it works out for you, Randi.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.