Help Finding Window Glide

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello. I am trying to locate a very peculiar type of single hung window glide. It's like none that I have ever come across. I have many rental properties, and a lot of them have older, original windows including, Jalousie, Pan Am awning, Keller, Harcar... you name it I can repair them all with my eyes closed. Here are a couple of photos of the clips. I have been unable to find anything on your site or online for that matter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The house was built in 1990 in Florida.
Thank you in advance
Matt
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200707_204935.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200707_204834.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This does look a bit unusual to me, Matt. It almost looks more like the kind of window glide you see on a sliding window. Can you show me where and how this piece installs to the window, as well as any other hardware (e.g. the window balances). What you're working with might clue us in as to any possible replacements. Thanks. 

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes here is a picture of the window where this clip or guide would go. Notice the slit is left to right rather than up down like most other window guides. Sorry I forgot to mention these windows also use 3/8 spiral balances with cross tips

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200709_155658.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks Matt. This face guide is definitely a bit unusual. We have come across somewhat similar ones before that snap-in like yours; we didn't have direct replacements for them either, but what we recommend you do is see if you could use our 67-002 as a replacement. You'd have to mount this guide with a screw like our 33-071.

Thank you so much! I can tell from the photo that those are going to work perfectly. I believe I'm going to mount them using a pop rivet however screws on Windows tend work loose at my rentals.
Thank you in advance
Matt
Profile picture of Bob

My pleasure Matt. Glad to hear you think these should work. The pop rivet makes sense. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.