Help ID this Weatherstripping

A quick learner from Norfolk, MA says:
I need to replace all the weatherstripping at a clients home. The windows are all casement style with a Kerf holding this stripping in. The windows are 25-30 years old.

In the photo the bottom edge measures 1/2 inch. This edge site against the window frame, The bottom right corner to the upper right corner fits into the kerf on the sash. This measures 1/4 inch. notice the angel of the kerf. This creates an overall width of 5/8 of an inch.

Please advice as to your thoughts
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sure! Check out our 55-106-6. Based on your dimensions and picture, this looks like a great match. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)