Help ID Pivot Shoe

A quick learner from Long Island says:
Hello, I didn't find any part Number or markings on the parts. I hope the photos help identify what I could use to replace them. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3074.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3075.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like our 15-180 Pivot Shoe, which uses our Series 190 Coil Balances. Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks Bob,
I originally thought this would come as a set. I'm currently going to keep the pivot shoes, it's the coil spring that broke. The broken pieces of the coil spring had no markings so I weighed the window, ~14.5 lbs and ordered a pair of the 740 coil balances.
Thanks for your assistance with this.
Mike
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes Mike, The S190-740 for both sides of the sash makes perfect sense for that sash weight. And indeed, most coil balance systems are actually modular, meaning you can re-use old parts that aren't broken and just replace the components that are broken, such as snapped springs. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Hi Bob, just received and installed the new coil springs today. Installation was quick and easy. I was having a little trouble prying the pivot shoe out of the side rail when I realized that if it turn the pivot shoe to the locked position it would run freely down the rail and was then a breeze to remove at the rail cut out point. I used an Allen key to turn the shoe. Thanks for all your help.
Mike
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.