Help Me Find Part numbers

Quick Learner from USA
Nov 2, 2023 11:00 am
Hello,
I need to order three parts a shoe pivot, pivot and a pivot holder. Could you help me find the correct part number?
Thank you,

This is the best picture I have of the pivot bar. I hope this will work as I am a couple hours away from the house.
I did pull an entire pivot shoe out that I can remeasure so if you could just help me find the pivot bar and the holder for now would be great.
Thank you,
Jackie PB1 Jackie PB2 Jackie PB3 Jackie PB4
4 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Nov 3, 2023 1:21 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications of the 26-083 pivot bar shown below to yours. We did carry a few pivot housings similar to yours at one time but, unfortunately, they have been discontinued and we have not been able to locate a suitable replacement. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this part of your repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. 

We may be able to supply the pivot shoe that you need as well but we would need to see a photo of the original uninstalled to compare to our inventory. Thank you! 

Detail of 26-083
Detail of 26-083

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts