Help: Moving 6-15 and need to have these windows fixed by then.

A quick learner from Minneapolis, MN says:
Hello, and thank you in advance. We are moving on 6-15, so I need to fix three windows by then so they stay up. We have simonton windows that were bought and installed in 2011. My spring loaded balances are broken along with my pivot shoe, so I need the all the parts required to replace everything (plastic covers, screws, etc). To be save I need two sets of everything for three windows. I have attached pictures so I hope this makes sense. I saw this link on your site https://www.swisco.com/discussions/Pivot-windows-broken-sash-shoe-77-209237 and that looks very familiar to mine, but they have two coils and I only have one. Please help, and thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is our 15-192 Pivot Shoe, which uses Series 170 and Series 171 Coil Balances. If you only have one coil on each side of the sash, then the Series 170 will be the only type you need. See the video below for more details. To know what spring weights to select, we recommend going off of the stamps on the springs. In this case however, the stamp isn't very clear. I recommend you weigh the window sash. Give me the exact weight, and I can work out the spring weights you need. 

Finally, note that the Simonton version of the 15-192 has a slightly different metal cam shape to our own. We recommend swapping out the old cam with the one in the new shoe to ensure pivot bar compatibility. 

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.