Help Re: Shower Door Sweep Replacement Circa 1980s Brass Price Pfister

A home owner from Lexington, KY says:
Corner shower surround with approx. 22" door opening gray sweep torn. Door opens/closes freely however the hinge and adjacent metal is corroded so I am hesitant to attempt removal/unscrewing metal strip.

I hope to find a way to divert water from continuing to enter metal channel and further damage.

The existing gray rubber strip broke off.

I'd welcome any advice that would meet easy and inexpensive damage-control goal (even if not perfect "new look" aesthetic.)

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1 Shower Full.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2 Shower Door Bottom Close Up w Sweep Piece.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3 Shower Door Sweep Came Off.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4 Shower Door Bottom Underside.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5 Shower Door Bottom Hinge Side.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you may be looking to replace your seal. Is that right? If so, start with having a look at our 10-324 and see if this will work. Unfortunately, this is not available in a gold finish. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.