Help Replacing Handle

A home owner from CT says:
I measured the outside diameter of the spline, with a dial caliper, at approx. .322 An 11/32 spline should measure .343, correct, or am I being too technical and perhaps the spline has worm slightly?
Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

That's odd. To confirm, we'd like to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible. Once we can identify the operator, we can determine which handles are compatible with your assembly.

Thank you!

A home owner from CT says:
See below, thank you for your assistance.
Mike
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 066B8EFF-4926-4F5B-B79B-F384630EA226.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DED55077-A4C0-4D7B-AD8E-FF5525EC2B44.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A3B17DA-ED7C-485A-99E2-9657166DA92C.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you, Mike! It looks like you have our 39-393 awning operator which uses the 39-232 folding handle. Now that I've seen what your operator looks like, our 39-232 should work for your assembly. 

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.