Help Replacing Pile Weather-stripping and other hardware

A quick learner from NY says:
Hello- Looking forward for your help!
Thank you, Jayne
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FA529059-4B11-4A47-BEE8-06C514F35F75_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D90BFBCA-5A05-4290-9484-25EF2C9D2BCE_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4C06C427-3FB8-486F-9936-E6D99DBD7F07_1_201_a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D1953F03-57FF-48AB-810F-0383E816F9B4.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Jayne. Looks like your wool pile measures 3/16" x 1/4". We only sell one type that matches that size, which is our 58-127. However you might want to order a sample of it here to try out first.

As for other hardware, the only other part I see in your photos is the lock. Is that what you needed? If so, can you tell me the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center? Thank you!

A quick learner from NY says:
Hi Tom-
Thank you for getting back to me. I am not in need of new locks. I will order a sample and keep my fingers crossed. Best,Jayne
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good to me! Please let me know if you needed any other assistance. We're always here to help.

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.