Help replacing my sliding closet door hardware

A handy person from valley village says:
Glass closet sliding door bottom, Sliding door roller bottom, Sliding door roller top,
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Just to confirm, you're looking to replace your top and bottom closet door rollers, as well as your track? If so, then check out our 23-240 for the track and 23-041 for the bottom roller. I think these look pretty similar but see if you agree. I'm having trouble making out the top roller, but it could be something like our 23-222.
A handy person from valley village says:
Yes those are the correct parts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)