Help! The 81-016 did not work for my door

A handy person from Longmeadow, MA says:

I ordered 2 new rollers 81-016 and it made things worse.. it looks like the side of the frame is too low and rubs against the track? The rollers seem to be too far down inside the frame so it doesn't lift up the door so it can roll on the track.. these rollers I got from you seem to be an exact replacement, but won't roll.. do you have any suggestions or parts for these old doors so I don't have to replace the entire thing? 

Each panel is 48x78... I also don't have the screws that attach the frame and goes into the roller.. not sure what it would even do in terms of the roller since it doesn't come into contact with it at all, but now I can't get the original screws back in.. any suggestions? Thanks!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220706_212851.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220706_212859.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220706_212758.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220814_120758.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220814_120747.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If the wheels on the 81-016 are too shallow, but the assembly is otherwise identical, then you may want to consider our 81-017. This is the same exact design as the 81-016 except that the wheel is riveted in the lower of the two positions, meaning it sticks out further. It sounds like that would hopefully give your door the clearance it needs to operate.

Alternate image for 81-017
Alternate image for 81-017

A handy person from Longmeadow, MA says:
Thank you! Do you sell the different screws that attach the frame? 2 at the bottom and 1 at the top of each side. 1 at the bottom good into the roller?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately do not sell the screws that attach these rollers to the frame. If any of yours cannot be reused then I would recommend taking them in to a local hardware store to match up.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.