Help Top Sash Guide 1 3/4 x 5/8

A home owner from Georgia says:
Please help identify my top sash guide, I attached 5 photos of my good guide, the other side is broken off. If you can't match it exactly, please suggest a substitute that I could cut or file down to fit.

I also have a question on the channel balance. Mine most closely matches your S380, 23" length, 1/2" wide. Stamped on the side is "2230". Your bottom shoe depth is 1", but I measure mine to be 15/16". There does seem to be a very small side to side play in my window. Will your S380 work for me?
By the way, your instructional videos are very helpful.
Thank you, Richard.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TopSashGdHi.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TopSashGdThick.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TopSashGdTop.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TopSashGdWide.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named TopSashGdOn.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This Top Sash Guide looks like our 18-161; compare the dimensions to confirm. As far as your balance, so long as the shoe depth is greater than 7/8", most likely it's just a Series 380 where the shoe has worn down a bit from use over the years. You can always check another balance, perhaps from an identical window, to confirm. 

A home owner from Georgia says:
Thank you for the info, those parts look good and I will order them and save on replacing 4 widows.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.