Help finding corner supports

A quick learner says:
My Storm corners are broken and I would like to find which part is best to fix them, please see attached picture of one side of corner that I could extract that was screwed in, the other leg looks like it is punched in the metal.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0176.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0177.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0183.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0184.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0185.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your corner appears to be a very old style and is likely no longer available. However I picked out three corners from our inventory for you to take a look at. Start with our die cast 95-046, which has holes on both legs. We also have the 95-176 aluminum corner; this lacks holes entirely, but you could possibly drill your own in the locations needed. Finally, take a look at the 95-002 lock-in corner. This one might lock into your frame without having to drill or pin the corner in place at all. 

A quick learner from Albany NY says:
Great, I will order them and see how it goes
TY
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.