Help finding my closet door hardware

A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:

I checked a previous post by some one else that fortunately for them, they had the square hold to work in the mechanisms into the doors to connect to the track. Unfortunately, my doors do not have the square hole, just two round holes of the same size as two alternatives to insert the pins. I need 3 upper guide pins "BM-1R-9",and 3 Slide Bushing "BM-1R-10" slide bushings with 3 "BR-1R-5"springs and 3 "BM-1R-17" Grommets. The serial number for this old gem is 101356. Can you offer any assistance in getting me these parts? I have attached a schematic of the doors as well as a photo of the location of the holes. Suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Photo of the location of the guide holes for a closet door.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I don't recognize your part numbers. Could you show us a few pictures of your old hardware? Can you also give me your measurements?
A quick learner from Atlanta, GA says:
Attached is the requested photo showing the assembly of the guide pin, spring, slide bushing and rubber grommet The rubber grommet pictured below the pin only functions as a means to keep the pin from sliding out once in place. (not really necessary) The only item I found on your site was a pin with the spring encapsulated in a plastic assembly that would not work with my door not having a square hole to work it in. Suggestions? Thanks Again.
User submitted a photo of a bi-fold door pivot pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I recognize this pin. We don't currently have it in our catalog, but we are working on bringing it in for you. We hope to have it available soon!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 21-071, bi-fold pin assembly and the 21-151, 5/16" nylinder.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.