Help finnding new channel balances please

A home owner from USA says:

Hello, I am a homeowner that is looking for this (2 )channel balance. With so many on your site I do not know if one or any will fit my window. I've enclosed numerous pictures and measurements.Here are more pictures. Also, do you carry a hinge that will fit this channel ?

Thanks again for your help

Thank you,

Bill

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190609_112146.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190609_112230.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190609_112333.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190609_112337.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190609_112342.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Bill. We can definitely help you. You have an old swinger type of window; these aren't made anymore, but we still carry a lot of the hardware used on them.

Start by looking at our 15-058 hinge. I think this is a match for what you have now. 

The balance, on the other hand, will have to be a custom order. We can't provide it as a stock configuration. It's a bit weird; one side is going to have a 19-008 top nylon fitting and a 15-025 bottom nylon fitting. The other side, however, will have a 19-008 top nylon fitting but no bottom nylon fitting at all. What's more is that each of these two balances with have a different stamp printed on them.

Before we get started, can you tell me which balance has which stamp? Can you also tell me the length of their metal channels? Make sure to only measure the metal channel, not the nylon fittings. 

Finally, did you only need one of each balance, or did you have more windows?

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.