Help getting the right part

A home owner from Middleburg Heights, Ohio says:
I need help identifying the correct part/size. I need 2 of these for my window.
Extra info is series 6350 SH MTL-4
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm pretty sure we can help, but I can't tell what your dimensions are from your photos. It's hard to make out from just a tape measurer. It looks like your width is less than 1", maybe 15/16". Can you confirm? Can you also tell me what the thickness is? It's too unclear.

In the meantime, see our 15-134, 15-173, and 15-212 to see if any of these match up to your pivot shoe.

The 15-212 was a spot on only a little longer. I was able to insert them correctly. My issue now is when I go to reattach the spring cord to the shoe itself it slides the pivot shoe up all the way to the top of the bottom shash. If that makes sense and this is after locking the pivot shoe in place before attaching the cord. Any suggestions?
Do I need new window balances? This is the 28? can you help me find the right one? In a bit of a time crunch. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you have a Series 770 balance. If your channel is 28" you can go for the S770-28.

I got everything working. Thank you so much for you help!!!
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.