Help identify handles for windows

A home owner from Michigan says:
Please identify.
User submitted photo of their window crank operator.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Do you only need the handle or do you need the whole crank operator?

What brand is your window?

Are there any names or stamps on the window operator?
A home owner from Michigan says:
I need the whole crank operator. The brand is caradco.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 39-083 21 1/2" Dual Arm Crank and the 39-140 16 1/8" Dual Arm Crank. We do not carry a crank operator in your gold color, but we do carry white, bronze and beige.

You may also want to consider replacing the handle so you can match the color, like the 39-205 Folding Crank Handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at